Geneseo High School student David Chenoweth was named the first quarter's “Student of the Quarter.” At the end of each quarter, staff members at Geneseo High School are asked to identify a student who they feel deserves special recognition.
Geneseo High School student David Chenoweth was named the first quarter's "Student of the Quarter."
At the end of each quarter, staff members at Geneseo High School are asked to identify a student who they feel deserves special recognition.
Teachers base their selection on the following criteria:
• Has the student shown a positive attitude toward learning the subject?
• Has the student demonstrated leadership in classroom and school activities?
• Has the student been enthusiastic about school?
• Has the student helped others to learn and be successful?
• Has the student been involved in school related activities?
• Has the student expressed a desire to improve?
Students nominated were honored at an assembly and reception on Oct. 18.
In addition to Chenoweth, first-quarter nominees include: Donald Alexander, Tiffany Anderson, Samantha Borkgren, Mikayla Bowton, Grant Chaney, Jean Clark, Dylan Dale, Casey Dauksas, Lucy DeBisschop, Sarah Dellett, Madelyn DeYoung, Emily Diehl, Melissa DzeKunskas, William Ehret, Sarah-Beth Floyd, Kyle Freebern, Kyle Gilmore, Jeremy Harper, Samuel Harris, Taylor Heppner, Cole Hunzeker, Abby Johnson, Nathaniel Johnson, Trace Johnson, Eric Johnston, Victoria Kellogg, Miachel Kerschieter, Hunter Kuffel, Bo Lindstrom, Dylan Lyon, Katelyn Martins, Tanner Martins, Madison McDonald, Kristina Medema, Nathan Nimrick, Mallory Park, Erin Peterson, Austin Pittenger, Tristan Printy, Rachel Quillin, Logan Raschke, Megan Roome, Megan Schaefer, Ellora Schwartz, Jordan Starkey, Jacob Steele, Treay Whittenberg and Allison Yerkey.