A new Henry County Fair queen has been crowned
Mollie Bennett of Cambridge is the 2022 Miss Henry County Fair. The 18-year-old is the daughter of Sam and Amanda Bennett.
The first runner-up is Londen Fulks, 17, whose parents are Jason and Nicole Fulks of Atkinson. Competing the court is second runner-up Zaria Greene, 17, daughter of Aaron and Christine Greene, Geneseo.
Junior Miss Emma Motley, 14, leads a court with first runner-up Tessa Courtright, 12, and second runner-up Lilly Thompson, 13.
Emma is the daughter of Jason and Terilyn Motley of Cambridge; Tessa, the daughter of Parker and Eliza Courtright of Geneseo, and Lilly the daughter of Adam and Sarah Maynard of Woodhull.
The 2022 Little Miss Henry County Fair is Paisley Williamson, 6, daughter of Jamie and Alicia Williamson, Geneseo. Elaina Morgan, 8, daughter of Ariel Morgan of Orion, is the first runner up. Addison Johnson, 8, daughter of Chad and Megan Johnson of Cambridge, is the second runner up.
Award winners in the Miss Henry County Fair pageant, with their ages, parents and hometown, were:
- Congeniality —Megan Holevoet, 20, Kevin and Tina Holevoet, Geneseo.
- Photogenic — Fulks.
- Director’s Award — Rose Henderson, 18, Bryce and Melissa Henderson, Geneseo.
- Emmy VandeVoorde Award — Madison Lindsey, 19, Trevor and Nicole Lindsey, Alpha. VandeVoorde was the 2009 Junior Miss. She died in a car accident at 16 in June 2011.
Junior Miss pageant:
- Congeniality — Motley.
- Photogenic — Camryn Ebert, 12, Jon and Ashley Ebert, Geneseo.
- Director’s Award — Violet Runty, 11, Tom and Cathy Runty, Geneseo.
- Emmy VandeVoorde Award — Claire DeGrave, 12, Luke and Amanda DeGrave, Atkinson.
Little Miss pageant:
- Congeniality — Breckyn Granell, 8, Adam and Kristen Granell, Geneseo.
- Photogenic — Eden Ebert, 8, Jon and Ashley Ebert, Geneseo.
- Director’s Award — Owyn Fritz, 5, Tyler and Katelynn Fritz, Geneseo.
- Emmy VandeVoorde Award — Berkley Granell, 5, Adam and Kristen Granell, Geneseo.