Agenda announced for Monday's Galva School Board meeting
The Galva School Board released today the agenda for its May 16 meeting, to be held at 7 p.m. in the high school library.
Among the many items listed on the agenda are:
• Junior-senior high school handbook changes
• Cost analysis and participation numbers for all sports (Information)
• Approve the extension of the baseball co-op with Williamsfield for 2011-12
• Student Suspensions (Information)
• Approve employment of an assistant coach
• Approve re-employment of educational support personnel for 2011-12 as listed
• Acknowledge retirement of a teacher
• Acknowledge resignation of a coach
• Approve compensation for non-certified staff for 2011-12
• Approve compensation for administration for 2011-12
The public is invited to the meeting.