Circuit Breaker filing schedule announced
The Henry County Senior Citizens Center has announced its 2012 site filing schedule for Circuit Breaker and Illinois Cares RX forms.
Individuals must refile every year. Income limits have been lower for prescription coverage. Those who qualified for Circuit Breaker last year may still be able for a car license discount or possible grant check.
Outreach worker Jan Hodgett will travel to various locations in the county. Appointments must be made in advance, and, if no appointments are made, Hodgett will not visit the site on the scheduled day.
Appointments times will be available at the following sites and dates:
• Annawan Public Library — Feb. 21 and April 3.
• Atkinson’s Heritage Square Community Room in Atkinson — March 12 and April 16.
• Andover American Legion — April 4.
• Cambridge Lutheran Church — March 5 and April 2.
• Colona-Green Rock Senior Citizens Center — March 22.
• Orion United Methodist Church — March 27 and April 10.
To schedule an appointment at any of the above listed locations, phone (309)?853-8831.
• Geneseo Community?Center — Every Wednesday in March, April and May.
Appointments for this location may be made by phoning 944-3793.
The following locations will have appointment schedules posted at their sites, and residents may sign up for appointment times:
• Maple City Apartments — March 30.
• Galva Lincoln House — March 29.
• Fieldcrest in Cambridge — March 2.
For those who absolutely cannot make it to a site and need Hodgett to make a home visit, phone (309)?853-8831.
There is no charge for this service.